Everyone want to get flat abs because it’s one of the sexiest things in a man or a woman. It also has great health benefits because excess stomach fat is one of the most dangerous fats a person can have.
But for many it isn’t easy to lose belly fat. I hope that this article will help you to get fast results.
7 Tips to Get Tight, Flat Abs
1. Clear your kitchen of unhealthy, fattening foods – If you can’t find it, you won’t eat it. This is the easiest way to get the fat loss process rolling. Just make sure your kitchen is filled with healthy, unprocessed, and nutritious foods, and not fattening, fried, or chemically laden items.
2. Do 30 minutes of physical activity each day – This isn’t working out since you don’t need to workout each day. This can be minor activity like taking an evening walk. However, it helps your body get into a more active mode and increases the rate in which you burn calories and belly fat.
3. Start to do cardio – Cardio workouts, when done right, are a great way to lose belly fat. If you do intensive workouts you will not only become lean all over, but your abs muscles will also tone up. This is because the stomach muscles work when you do intensive cardio. Just put your hand against your belly when you run and you will feel it’s tightening.
4. Sleep 7 hours each night – Research shows that people who sleep regular and sufficient hours tend to lose weight faster than people who don’t. This is an effortless way to get results.
5. To get flat abs you need to lose stomach fat. To do that, I recommend that you do 3 weight training workouts each week. This will help you increase muscle mass and boost your metabolism. A higher metabolism means a faster fat loss rate.
6. Avoid stress – I recommend meditating for 15 – 20 minutes each day. Stress has been shown to slow down weight loss. It also can cause other health problems. To de-stress yourself, you can use meditation, workout, use deep breathing routines, or anything which helps you unwind.
7. Avoid abs machines – One of the quickest ways to lose motivation is to waste money on useless abs machines which do not work. Don’t fall for infomercials. Without an all-around approach to fat loss: working out, nutrition, and lifestyle, you will never get flat abs.